You can buy and get our Mialuis Made in Italy products all over the world.
MIALUIS bags are Made in Italy, and they are a mix of creativity, aesthetics, manufacturing care, precious materials and sustainability. Mariaelena Mallone
is the designer and founder of the company.
The brand distinguishes for its vocation to be explorers of foreign countries and new worlds. Thanks to fascinating teamwork, we are proud to introduce the new distribution all over the world.
Today is easier to browse through the collections and more convenient to buy Mialuis products. This service marks the beginning of a renewed shop experience path.
The range of products available on Mialuis was studied to meet the needs of consumers.
Mialuis renews the commitment that characterizes its business vision: to create not only economic but also social value; in particular, about the issue of gender equality.
Mariaelena says: "Charity activities in support of local non-profit organizations are a brand commitment for us."
For the release of the new eCommerce, Mialuis has decided to support the FundforSafe crowdfunding campaign.
The project "A Safe and Normal Day"
has the aim to help children and boys to identify gender stereotypes, in order to tackle them and spreading a culture of respect and non-violence. A true educational path with the distribution of the film Normal by director Adele Tulli in primary and secondary schools, all followed by technical laboratories, tutoring and training. (for more information http://www.fundforsafe.org).
From 1st to 20th October you can support this project by purchasing a bag on our e-commerce: MIALUIS will give 10% of revenue to FundforSafe.
In the following days, we will introduce our brand ambassadors.
Women and men who remarkably embody the values in which Mialuis believes. The new web site in the area “News and Events” and social media will be our favourite places for storytelling and meeting.
Mialuis’ brand ambassadors:
- Chiara Giuntelli - Criminal lawyer and Mialuis customer
- Valeria Ferrero - Head of Marketing and Business Development Ersel, Coordinator of Fondazione Bellisario and Mialuis customer
- Elena Barbero - Business woman and Mialuis customer
- Mario Madafferi - Digital Marketing Strategist Progesia and eCommerce Manager Mialuis
- Eugenio Cinellio - Mialuis CEO
- Sylviane Fondja Nana - Mialuis former cooperator
- Alessandro Trovati - Sports photographer, Canon Ambassador, first Mialuis photographer and fond customer
- Gian Enzo Rossi - Global Marketing Manager and Mialuis Consultant
Mialuis is looking for you: “A small (or big) daily object of desire, all to be found out. Day by day, bag by bag.
Back to news & events